Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Winter Blues

I sold my car today, after a trying few months. It, and not driving for a bit will help me cut down on expenses and buy my bike for this year, which i still do not know what it will be.....

The winter has really gotten to me, i think i have seasonal affective disorder, and the midterm crunch doesn't help. Every year around this time i get super bummed out. It always subsides, but it just sucks. Self actualization is a bitch.

Not really bike related, but another part of bicycling, as it has affected training. Left unmotivated since my epic ride with Andrew on sunday, i have been playing star wars online. i shall ride tomorrow though, as i need to get to school somehow!

I am very thankful for my friends, family and health right now.

Please come spring, i need the sunlight very badly....

No comments: