Friday, November 30, 2007

A new hope.

The off season is coming to an end. In a week or so training for next year will begin. I have no wasted all of my time on video games, i am refining my diet to the proper ratios and only selecting nutrient dense foods, so no more french fries and cheeseburgers (maybe sometimes ;) I will see if actually eating well does make a difference, and shedding all body fat over the winter to become a lean power machine. However, counting calories and trying to achieve perfect ratios of fat, carbohydrate, and protein is difficult and time consuming. I am reading a sports nutrition book by Nancy Clark to get some good ideas, and it is a very good reference. So for a few more weeks i will be tuning up my bikes and counting grams to determine much for next year. After that, everything has to do with cold feet and long hours.

No comments: