Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lake to Lake

Lake to Lake went well as expected. A solid third place turned into a 5th place finish because i took a wrong turn somewhere along the way, and the guys behind me ended up in front of me with no passing! Well, my mistake wrong turn, it is still a part of racing. I still managed a 1st in my age group though.

After the race, a killer headache ensued, i was seeing stars from too much caffeine (gus). I proceeded to the EMT tents where some nice cute ladies gave me some oxygen and talked to me. After puking my brains out of the side of Brian's truck onto some tailgating Saturn i felt better. awards were super late as usual but i got a siqqqqq coffee maker from the event dude because he felt bad for my misfortune.

two weeks until the rally and i feel like i am so ready for it (no wrong turns)

Chris

No comments: