Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Can't Decide on a Road Bike.

I have some tightness in my lungs, i think it is just allergies, but i am worried. Deciding whether to put some trainer time in tonight or not, but i think i will, as long as the cold air doesn't hit my lungs...

Trying to be fiscally responsible when you work at a bike shop is nearly impossible. As my boss says, "you can have the F1 or bikes, what else can you have the F1 of?" he makes a good point, also with a double meaning. My sense tells me to but something decent, but not crazy and spend the other cash on a 705+quarq. And so the debate rages on.

I bought a scale that is so cool and awesome, it almost sheds the pounds for you. (body not bike) I should be into the 160s tomorrow, and therefore allowed to buy my bike. No i didn't lose water to make weight, this was all fat, and i am excited about losing it.

3 down, 8 to go!

2 comments:

Andrew Brautigam said...

cheap bike + powermeter. is the quark a reality yet?

Mike said...

ditto. ultegra or lower road bike with a Power tap or wired srm. You can ebay a wired srm for like 42 cents now (well maybe a little more...) I freaking love mine.